Folic acid is a vitamin belonging to the B group, also known as vitamin B9. The functions of this vitamin, according to the European Sport & Fitness Academy (ESFA) are:
- Contributing to the growth of maternal tissues during pregnancy.
- Contributing to the healthy synthesis of amino acids.
- Contributing to the healthy formation of blood cells.
- Contributing to maintaining a psychological balance.
- Contributing to the healthy functioning of the immune system.
- Helping reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Aiding the cell division process.
Sources for folic acid include organ meats, green vegetables, yeast, dried fruits and nuts. Our Drasanvi capsules provide 400 µg of folic acid in the form of pteroyl-L-glutamic acid. Each capsule provides 100% of the recommended daily allowance.
Bulking agent(Microcrystalline cellulose), Casing(Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Bulking agent(Magnesium stearate), Anti-caking agent(Silicon dioxide), Folic acid(Pteroyl-L-glutamic acid)0,4 mg
Modo de uso
Take one capsule a day with one of your main meals.
Contains 30 capsules, 386 mg each. Total weight: 11,60 g (0.40 oz)
Food supplement based on vitamins.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the expressly recommended daily dose. Keep out of the reach of little kids. Store in a cool, dry place.