Drasanvi´s Calendula organic oil comes from organic agriculture. The oil is obtained by oleomaceracion in vegetable oil, which transmits all its properties during the process. Our Calendula organic oil has fantastic ingredients, such as organic acids, salicylic acid, carotenoids and avonoids, all of which create an oil that is perfect for treating topical skin irritations, abrasions and redness, and can relieve discomfort caused by mild sunburn. The properties of Calendula oil include:
- Calendina and salicylic acids give this oil its balsamic properties. This is ideal for relieving sunburn, wounds, cuts and other skin irritations.
- It has antiseptic and healing properties, can relieve skin conditions and help heal wounds.
- Activates the metabolism for collagen and other proteins that make up the skin and help eliminate stretch marks.
Modo de uso
Calendula organic oil has different uses, which include:
- Use after exposure to the sun to relieve irritation
- Apply directly on irritated skin of babies with nappy rush
- Apply directly on irritated or inflamed skin
- Apply directly on stretch marks Massage into affected areas three times a day.
Avoid contact with the eyes, open cuts or sores. Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
Contains 50 ml (1.75 fl oz)
Drasanvi´s Calendula – organic oil has the BDIH seal. This German certification guarantees the quality of organic cosmetics, providing the consumer assurance regarding the health, safety and organic nature of the product. This certification ensures that no synthetic materials or substances that are damaging to the skin have been used during the production process; that the product has not been tested on animals; that it does not contain toxic substances of any kind; and that it has been overseen by strict quality controls by an independent body at all stages.