Botanical Bio - Propolis
|Ingredients||Quantity per day|
|Propolis BIO Glycerinated Extract*Ratio 1:3 Galangin 5 mg/ ml||3 ml.15mg|
This is a food supplement: food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balance diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place
Standardized ExtractsOne of the primary advantages of our formulation is the use of standardized extracts. This means that the active plant ingredients that provide medicinal properties are always the same. In the case of Propolis, its titration in Galangin ensures a constant daily dose of 15mg. In addition, we have selected a Propolis glycerinated extract with a ratio 1:31. This means that for each gram of extract we have used 31g of plant.
Glycerinated ExtractsThe advantages of vegetable glycerin based extracts with respect to other solvents like water or alcohol are as follows:
- The active plant ingredients are not affected.
- Vegetable glycerin promotes the homogeneous distribution of active ingredients throughout the product.
- Vegetable glycerin delays oxidation; therefore preservatives are not needed.
- Vegetable glycerin is the only solvent that preserves the natural flavor derived from the plant.
- Glycerin has a low glycemic index and therefore breaks down sugars slowly. This way, we avoid blood sugar spikes.
- Vegetable glycerin is a natural humectant that absorbs moisture. This property facilitates cellular dehydration without damaging the overall plant protein structures.