Botanical Bio - Oat
Oats, which can approximately measure 1 meter high, are abundantly grown in temperate regions worldwide. While one of the most common uses is as livestock feed, oats are suitable for human consumption and represent an optimal source of protein. Oat seeds contain Gramine, an Indole Alkaloid. They also contain a big amount of Proteins, Lecithin, Unsaturated Fats, Linoleic Acid (Omega-6), Fiber, Iron, Calcium and Vitamins, especially Vitamin E. We have selected an Oat Glycerinated Extract with a 1:12 ratio. This means that for each gram of Extract we have used 12 grams of dried plant. Our Oat Glycerinated Extract is titrated in Proteins 5 mg/ml, providing 15 mg per day.
|INGREDIENT||QUANTITY PER DAY|
|Oat BIO Glycerinated Extract*
Avena sativa L. Ratio1:12
Proteins 5 mg/ ml
*Certified Organic. Without colourings, preservatives, sweetener or sugar added. It contains allergens.
How to use
Take 1 ml (approximately 28 drops) diluted in a glass of water three times a day, preferably before main meals
50ml glass bottle (1,75 fl oz).
One of the primary advantages of our formulation is the use of standardized extracts. This means that the active plant ingredients that provide medicinal properties are always the same. In the case of Oat, its titration in Proteins ensures a constant daily dose of 15mg. In addition, we have selected an Oat glycerinated extract with a ratio 1:12. This means that for each gram of extract we have used 12g of plant.
The advantages of vegetable glycerin based extracts with respect to other solvents like water or alcohol are as follows:
- The active plant ingredients are not affected.
- Vegetable glycerin promotes the homogeneous distribution of active ingredients throughout the product.
- Vegetable glycerin delays oxidation; therefore preservatives are not needed.
- Vegetable glycerin is the only solvent that preserves the natural flavor derived from the plant.
- Glycerin has a low glycemic index and therefore breaks down sugars slowly. This way, we avoid blood sugar spikes.
- Vegetable glycerin is a natural humectant that absorbs moisture. This property facilitates cellular dehydration without damaging the overall plant protein structures.
Our Oat Extract is certified organic. This certification ensures that our crops are grown, harvested and processed under the most strict certification standards. The absence of chemical additives preserves the properties of the native plant.
High Qualification Bottle
Drasanvi has chosen to use a special glass bottle. This is an opaque bottle, characterized by preventing the passage of visible light spectrum. This protects the products from oxidation, so our glycerinated extracts are kept in perfect condition for longer periods of time.