Botanical Bio - Horsetail
Horsetail is a plant that grows in swampy areas. It got its name because it resembles a horse tail. It can grow to 60 cm tall and it has articulated stems, which can be fertile or sterile. Horsetail is rich in Oligoelements such as Silica, Potassium, Magnesium, Chlorine and Sodium, among others. These Oligoelements are found in the sterile stems selected to obtain our extract. The plant is also rich in Flavonoids. We have selected a Horsetail Glycerinated Extract with a 1:16 ratio. This means that for each gram of Extract we have used 16 grams of fresh plant. Our Horse Chestnut Glycerinated Extract is titrated in Silicic Acid 12 mg/ml, providing 36 mg per day.
|ingredient||Quantity per day|
|Horsetail BIO Glycerinated Extract*
Equisetum arvense L. Ratio 1:16 Silicic acid
*Certified organic. Without colorants, preservatives, sweetener or sugar added.
How to use
Take 1 ml (approximately 28 drops) diluted in a glass of water three times a day, preferably before main meals
50ml glass bottle (1,75 fl oz).
One of the primary advantages of our formulation is the use of standardized extracts. This means that the active plant ingredients that provide medicinal properties are always the same. In the case of Horsetail, its titration in Silic Acid ensures a constant daily dose of 36mg. In addition, we have selected a Horsetail glycerinated extract with a ratio 1:16. This means that for each gram of extract we have used 16g of plant.
The advantages of vegetable glycerin based extracts with respect to other solvents like water or alcohol are as follows:
- The active plant ingredients are not affected.
- Vegetable glycerin promotes the homogeneous distribution of active ingredients throughout the product.
- Vegetable glycerin delays oxidation; therefore preservatives are not needed.
- Vegetable glycerin is the only solvent that preserves the natural flavor derived from the plant.
- Glycerin has a low glycemic index and therefore breaks down sugars slowly. This way, we avoid blood sugar spikes.
- Vegetable glycerin is a natural humectant that absorbs moisture. This property facilitates cellular dehydration without damaging the overall plant protein structures.
Our Horsetail Glycerinated Extract is certified organic. This certification ensures that our crops are grown, harvested and processed under the most strict certification standards. The absence of chemical additives preserves the properties of the native plant.
High Quality Bottle
Drasanvi has chosen to use a special glass bottle. This is an opaque bottle, characterized by preventing the passage of visible light spectrum. This protects the products from oxidation, so our glycerinated extracts are kept in perfect condition for longer periods of time.