Botanical Bio - Corn Silk
Corn is one of the most known and cultured grains worldwide. Even though corn stigmas are usually discarded as food, they are the ones containing the biggest amount of bioactive compounds. Thus, corn stigmas are rich in Flavonoids, Arburtin, Antocianydins, Fatty acids (mainly Linoleic and Pantothenic), Sterols, Vitamin K, etc. We have selected a Corn Silk Glycerinated Extract with a 1:3 ratio. This means that for each gram of Extract we have used 8 grams of dried plant. Our Corn Silk Glycerinated Extract is titrated in Arbutin 24 mg/ml, providing 72 mg per day.
|Ingredient||Quantity per day|
|Corn Silk BIO Glycerinated Extract*
Zea mays L. Ratio 1:3
Arburtin 24 mg/ ml
*Certified organic. Without colouring, preservatives, sweetener or sugar added.
How to use
Take 1 ml (approximately 28 drops) diluted in a glass of water three times a day, preferably before main meals.
50ml glass bottle (1,75 fl oz).
One of the primary advantages of our formulation is the use of standardized extracts. This means that the active plant ingredients that provide medicinal properties are always the same. In the case of Corn Silk, its titration in Arbutin ensures a constant daily dose of 72 mg. In addition, we have selected a Corn Silk glycerinated extract with a ratio 1:3. This means that for each gram of extract we have used 3g of plant.
The advantages of vegetable glycerin based extracts with respect to other solvents like water or alcohol are as follows:
- The active plant ingredients are not affected.
- Vegetable glycerin promotes the homogeneous distribution of active ingredients throughout the product.
- Vegetable glycerin delays oxidation; therefore preservatives are not needed.
- Vegetable glycerin is the only solvent that preserves the natural flavor derived from the plant.
- Glycerin has a low glycemic index and therefore breaks down sugars slowly. This way, we avoid blood sugar spikes.
- Vegetable glycerin is a natural humectant that absorbs moisture. This property facilitates cellular dehydration without damaging the overall plant protein structures.
Our Corn Silk Glycerinated Extract is certified organic. This certification ensures that our crops are grown, harvested and processed under the most strict certification standards. The absence of chemical additives preserves the properties of the native plant.
High Quality Bottle
Drasanvi has chosen to use a special glass bottle. This is an opaque bottle, characterized by preventing the passage of visible light spectrum. This protects the products from oxidation, so our glycerinated extracts are kept in perfect condition for longer periods of time.