Botanical Bio - Bearberry
Bearberry is a low growing evergreen belonging to the Ericaceae family. It is found in low-density forests across most of Europe, Asia and northern America. This bush is rich in Gallic Tannins, Hydroquinonic Heterosides (Arbutoside, Methyl Arbutoside) and Pentocyclic Triterpens. We have selected a Bearberry Glycerinated Extract with a 1:6 ratio. This means that for each gram of Extract we have used 6 grams of fresh plant. Our Bearberry Glycerinated Extract is titrated in Arbutosides 13 mg/ml, providing 39 mg per day.
|Ingredients||Quantity per day|
|Bearberry BIO Glycerinated Extract*
Arctostaphylos uva-ursi Sprengel. Ratio 1:6
| 3 ml
*Certified organic. Without colourings, preservatives, sweetener or added sugar.
How to use
Take 1 ml (approximately 28 drops) diluted in a glass of water three times a day, preferably before main meals.
50ml glass bottle (1,75 fl oz).
One of the primary advantages of our formulation is the use of standardized extracts. This means that the active plant ingredients that provide medicinal properties are always the same. In the case of Bearberry its titration in Arburtosides ensures a constant daily dose of 39 mg. In addition, we have selected a Bearberry glycerinated extract with a ratio 1:6. This means that for each gram of extract we have used 6g of plant.
The advantages of vegetable glycerin based extracts with respect to other solvents like water or alcohol are as follows:
- The active plant ingredients are not affected.
- Vegetable glycerin promotes the homogeneous distribution of active ingredients throughout the product.
- Vegetable glycerin delays oxidation; therefore preservatives are not needed.
- Vegetable glycerin is the only solvent that preserves the natural flavor derived from the plant.
- Glycerin has a low glycemic index and therefore breaks down sugars slowly. This way, we avoid blood sugar spikes.
- Vegetable glycerin is a natural humectant that absorbs moisture. This property facilitates cellular dehydration without damaging the overall plant protein structures.
Our Bearberrys Glycerinated Extract is certified organic. This certification ensures that our crops are grown, harvested and processed under the most strict certification standards. The absence of chemical additives preserves the properties of the native plant.
High Quality Bottle
Drasanvi has chosen to use a special glass bottle. This is an opaque bottle, characterized by preventing the passage of visible light spectrum. This protects the products from oxidation, so our glycerinated extracts are kept in perfect condition for longer periods of time.