Collmar Cream Gel Cold Effect Drasanvi
Collmar Cream Gel cold effect relieves and reduces daily discomfort. The ingredients contained in its formulation activate and improve circulation.
Ideal for soothing and soothing tired legs or any other part of the body that feels muscular heaviness or feeling of fatigue.
It can be used both for sports (we recommend after practice) and for the day to day of anyone suffering from any mild disorder.
Our formula is enriched with Marine Collagen, chemotyped essential oils of Gaulteria and Curcumin.
AQUA(DEMINERALIZED WATER), ALCOHOL DENAT., BETAINE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, MENTHOL, SOLUBLE COLLAGEN, MENTHYL LACTATE, CURCUMA LONGA ROOT OIL, GAULTHERIA FRAGRANTISSIMA LEAF OIL, CAMPHOR, PHENOXYETHANOL, CARBOMER, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE.
How to use
Apply at any time of the day and massage until being completely absorbed.
Then wash your hands with plenty of water.
75 ml Packaging
– ALOE VERA: moisturizing, reepithelizing, anti-inflammatory, repairing, ideal for sensitive skin.
– BETAFIN BP-20: moisturizer and anti-irritant of natural origin. In addition to hydrating in depth acts to reduce the possible irritation that may produce some component of the formulation.
– MARINE COLLAGEN: We use Collagen from fish. A recent study (J Agric Food Chem 55(4) 1532-1535 (2007)) has shown that Marine Collagen is more easily assimilated by the body than Collagen from other sources, like pig Collagen.
– TURMERIC ESSENTIAL OIL: Powerful anti-inflammatory
– WINTERGREEN ESSENTIAL OIL: Powerful anti-inflammatory, antirheumatic, analgesic, antispasmodic.
– MENTHOL: It is obtained from the oils of some Mint species. Presents refreshing, analgesic and antibacterial properties.
– CAMPHOR: This is quickly absorbed by the skin, giving a cooling sensation similar to that of menthol, acting as a mild local anesthetic and as an antimicrobial.
– MENTHYL LACTATE: It produces a long-lasting cold sensation that enhances the effect of menthol and camphor making it more durable over time.
The use of chemotyped essential oils gives us the assurance of using an active principle with specific and necessary functions for the treatment.